This is a nice firestriker steel with a bog oak handle. The bog oak is approx. 5000 years old , dug up of the mud of the British Isles.
A firestriker steel is an essential component of any bushcraft or survival kit and this firestriker comes with real character.
- Quality all-weather firestriker steel
- 12000+ strikes
- Diameter is 9.5mm (full army size)
- Total length approx. 13cm
- Handle is made from oak
- A stretch material string/lanyard with a striker plate s looped through a hole in the handle
- Also comes with a reindeer leather string/lanyard (for those who prefer traditional materials).